- Here is an .SPD file for SPSS 23 in order to install the SPSS GUI
- Instructions on installing this .SPD file are coming soon
- First, you must install R - Version 3.1.0
- Second, you must install R Essentials - Version 23.0.0
- At this time, you should make sure that psych and GPArotation are installed into R 3.1.0
- Finally, you must install the .SPD into SPSS using the following menus:
- UTILITIES --> CUSTOM DIALOGUES --> INSTALL CUSTOM DIALOGUES
- Here is a copy of Brandon Reed et al.'s APS (2016) poster on the SPSS GUI (.pdf, .ppt)
- Reed, B. W.*, Klappa, S. P.*, & Miller, S. A. (2016). Making McDonald's ω accessible: An SPSS GUI that interfaces with R "Psych." Poster presented at the 28th Annual Convention of the Association for Psychological Science. Chicago, Illinois.
- A paper on using SPSS for omega is coming soon!